Transferring the eBook file from
your computer to your eReader
Follow the appropriate instructions below to transfer
the eBook file (pdf, epub, or mobi) that you downloaded (on
your computer) to your eReader.
Kobo. You can transfer the ebook file to your Kobo by
following these steps:
- Plug the Kobo into your computer using the USB cable that
came with your Kobo. (Most computers have a USB input on the
front these days and laptops on the side or back.) Your eReader will prompt you to either
keep reading or manage your library. You can use your computer
or the Desktop Application to add books and manage your eReader.
- Using the Navigation Pad, select "Manage Library". Windows
should detect that you connected a new device.
- When prompted for an action, select "Open folder to view
files." A window should open, showing the contents of your
- In another Explorer window, navigate to where you stored the
eBook file you want to move to your eReader.
- Drag and drop your eBook file into the eReader window. You
can now disconnect your eReader and read your new book.
| || |